Saturday, January 4, 2014

Fan-fic Short Story. Need Ideas.


< A little photoshop magic.



The title kind of says it all.  It's going to be a crossover between Star Trek (Next Generation), Doctor Who (Doctors 10, 11, and maybe even 9), and possibly Firefly.  I'm willing to add in other characters from other T.V. shows, books, or movies, if you have any suggestions, but I think it will mostly be Doctor Who and Next Gen.
I'll post the pieces on here as I finish them but I need a good story line first.  I want to make sure I can finish it before I start it.  I've read way to many fan fiction stories that people have been too lazy to finish.  I want to do something sort of original so I would love any suggestion, no matter how weird or crazy it sounds.

I love writing (hence the blog), and I love taking prompts.  So if you have any I'd be happy to write a short story, poem, song, whatever.

... I'm kind of bored and I just had a lot of caffeine.  I need something to do.
"Bored."

For those of you who got this
<-
Good job!
:)






See you all next week!  Hopefully by then I'll be able to post the first part of my story but that depends on if I get a good enough plot worked out to sustain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment