Sunday, November 10, 2013

Doctor Who Trailers, First Released Scene, and when I will be Posting

First off I would like to say that normally I will be trying to post every Friday or Saturday, except in important cases like this:

DOCTOR WHO TRAILER NUMBER 2!!!!


For those of you who haven't seen the first trailer I'm putting it right here:


And of course the recent first movie clip:

Rather disappointing how short it is and it leaves so many questions like:
Who is Elizabeth?
And why is some random person wearing 4's scarf?

Also BBC just added this minisode to YouTube.  This is a must see Whovians!


And a short trailer much like the 2nd trailer (the first one I posted) but with a few different scenes.


A slight spoiler, an actual scene from the movie... 10 MEETS 11!



I really want to give this one my own title but that would ruin it so I'll put it at the end.
...
Grr!  It won't let me post it on here so here's the YouTube link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkJqHJEx6Yc


...The Return of BAD WOLF!


And another: the TARDIS flies by itself:


Funny 10th Doctor line from the 50th:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01m1dhw


I don't own any of these, I'm just spreading them around to reach more people.  And yes they are legit trailers!  NOT fan made.

Check back often between now and November 23 for any new released clips!  I will update as soon as I find them!

No comments:

Post a Comment