Friday, November 15, 2013

Iron Man Re-done

Ever notice how a lot of movies share a lot in common with other movies?  Well I decided to show just how easy it would be to put these together into one movie, and it still actually makes sense!  I made this awhile ago based on one of my favorite movies: Iron Man!  I've been a big fan of Iron Man ever since I was a little kid, so when the first movie came out in... what was that? 2008?  I was super pumped!  Another movie that came out at around the same time was Despicable Me, so you'll see quite a lot of that mixed in.  And by the way, sorry about the words across the screen, I couldn't do anything about it then but I'll redo it later when I get the time now that I've got better video editing software.


I'm still quite proud of how well this all came together, all except those black spots in between clips, but I'll get right on fixing that.  I will update soon once I've fixed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment