Monday, November 25, 2013

New Sherlock Trailer!!!!! #SherlockLives

On November 23 (the day of the Doctor) BBC put a new trailer for Sherlock series 3 on their YouTube channel!!!  And here it is!
I am so excited!  Just when I thought I could distract myself from Sherlock by waiting for and watching Doctor Who's 50th special... thanks BBC, thanks a lot.  And what do you mean by: "Coming soon"?  Really?  JUST GIVE US A DATE!!!
I've got a big mix of emotions, for one thing, this really is a teaser trailer because it seems like they're taunting us.  "You wanted Sherlock?  We'll give you a trailer that gives you pretty much no relevant information, and you'll still have no idea when it's coming out! Nah nah nah nah boo boo!"
While on the other hand...
THERE'S A TRAILER FOR SHERLOCK!!!
That means that they're getting closer!
And if you do a little research, which I have of course, you'll find that they're done filming all three episodes and that it's been scheduled to come out...
...


Are you ready for it?


...


Sometime later this year.
Again...
Give us an exact date will ya!

Unfortunately for those of us in the U.S. it actually doesn't air until sometime early 2014.  Unless you get it on iTunes, which is what I do.  Then you can see it probably the day after it airs in the U.K.

I think I'll finish there except to say: "Hang in there guys.  We've waited this long (nearly three years), I think I can stand to wait just a tad longer.

Oh and keep watching this post and my blog, as soon as I find any more commercials or released scenes I will post them either on here or on a new post on my blog.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment