Wednesday, November 5, 2014

My Fandom Predictions are the BEST! Sorry but they are, and this proves it!

This weeks Doctor Who episode Dark Water.  Wow.  I knew I was good with my theories but wow.  I didn't realize I was that close!  I so called it!  But even then.  What a plot twist!  Good work Moffat, I really wasn't expecting that but now that I see how close I was and the whole name thing I don't see how I couldn't have seen that one coming.
For those of you who haven't been following my blog, back in September after the first two episodes had aired I had written a post on theories about who Missy was.  Read the post here.
When it got to this:




Dread filled my stomach and I just prayed: "Please don't let it be Susan.  It can't be Susan.  It can't be like this."
As much as I would love for Susan to return I don't think I could handle it if she had turned evil.

So here we are at the last of the season.  I can't wait to see what they're going to do for the finale and I'll be waiting very impatiently for season nine.  My little brother was a little bit worried and started to worry me too when he asked: "they're not going to kill off the Doctor again are they?"  I said no, but then I started thinking about it and thought: you know I have no idea.  It would be just like them to pull off a surprise death and they only had planned on having Capaldi be in just the one season and they've already got somebody new picked out.  While I hope that's not the case it is a possibility.  Christopher Eccleston only had one season.  Paul McGann only had the movie even though they had planned on that just being the introduction to a reboot of the series and he was going to take over as the Doctor for a while on TV.  Sadly this never happened but I'm glad it turned out just how it did.  Still I would have liked to see my first Doctor (8) in more than just the movie and short show.

No comments:

Post a Comment