Sunday, March 30, 2014

Series 8 Updates and Ratchet and Clank

Sorry I missed last week.  But I'm back now!  Sadly I also haven't had much time to work on my Dr. Horrible costume, but my mom just got a new sewing machine so as soon as I learn how to use it making the lab coat will be a snap.
Any way, this week is just going to be a quick little blurb.  First of all I found a few new pictures and some videos taken on the set of Doctor Who!









This is going to be one of the new creatures the Doctor and Clara face.  I wish I knew more about classic Who.  I'm not sure if this is based on one of the older monsters.  I've been tracking down as many of the old episodes as I can, but let me tell you it is tough!
I found these videos on YouTube but it couldn't find the link when I tried posting them on here, so I uploaded them from my computer, so if for some reason you would like to watch it on YouTube instead of my blog I will post the link to the actual video below it.


(And this one ^ you should watch on YouTube
because they added in subtitles of what they're saying)


Side note: If you know where I can get complete seasons on dvd of any of the classic Doctors please let me know in the comments!


And for you video game enthusiasts guess what movie is scheduled to come out next year?
If you guessed Halo...
Sorry, but no.
Actually it's Ratchet and Clank!
This was one of my favorite video games as a kid.  And just recently I found this:


It does seem a little dreamworks / pixar-like but then again it's not like the games were geared toward adults, it was all little kid-ish humor.  I don't mind but I was hoping for something a little more action adventure-ish.  I haven't heard much more about it, but if you're interested they do have a website (and facebook page?) that you can get updates from.

No comments:

Post a Comment