Sunday, July 27, 2014

Hello Again!

It's seems like forever and a day that I've written something on here.  Even though I haven't been writing I've been keeping up with the news and you've probably all heard this too but I still want to mention these really quick.  First of all we've gotten a glimpse of the new Avengers movie and right off we know who the villain is (the last movie I thought they were going to do something a little bit more than Loki with a bunch of aliens).


And since it's Ultron I'm guessing they might include Ant Man (aka Dr. Pym), Ultrons creator.  There was talk about an Ant Man movie but it comes out, but since Avengers 2 is scheduled to come out in May 2015 and Ant Man at the end of July '15 I'm not sure how that will work.  Maybe he's just alluded to in the Avengers and then you finally get his story in the Ant Man movie.  That's my guess any way.  I have several other theories but I based on what they've done in past movies this seems the most likely.

Want to read more about the upcoming Ant Man movie?  Click here.


Also possibly coming out next year...
SHERLOCK!
With a gap of about two years in between seasons fans of the show were not hopeful of getting the next episode before the end of 2015.  However Martin Freeman hinted at there being a holiday special in December next year.  The news of the special was confirmed by Moffat (although I'm not sure if he confirmed the date).  The special will be followed by a complete, three episode, season.  I'm very excited about this but I remain skeptical of the date and wouldn't be surprised if it got moved to late 2016.

And then we have the first official trailer for the new seasons of Doctor Who.


This came out earlier this month along with several teasers and an accidental leak of the unedited first episode and script.  Apparently when they were sending the footage to the editing team someone accidentally put it on the public website.  It was immediately taken down, and the few people that did see it were asked to keep it secret until it airs.  I've been very tempted to hunt this episode down but since it's coming out next month I guess I'll wait.

Between keeping up with the news, work, and trying to get my Power Wheels ready for the Maker Faire, I haven't had time to do much else, but I did start coming up with some ideas for a portal gun.  I suggested cosplaying at my family reunion this year, and my aunt who is in charge of it said maybe to give it more of a theme to just dress up as a character from your favorite game...  so I said: "Heck I'm going as Chell!"
I would really like to go as one of the Assassins from Assassins Creed but either making or buying all the different weapons is going to get kind of pricey so I'll save that for another time when I've got more money.

Next week: Sherlock 4 theories!

No comments:

Post a Comment