Saturday, February 22, 2014

Sherlock Series 4?

Hopefully by now you've all seen series 3 of Sherlock, if not wait and read this later because I will mention some a few spoilers here.

In the last episode of Sherlock it appeared as if Jim Moriarty had somehow come back to life as well leaving us on yet another Sherlock cliff hanger which the show is becoming notorious for.  I'm not quite sure that it actually is Moriarty but possibly somebody trolling Sherlock.  This may have nothing or everything to do with it but just a few minutes before this in the show Mycroft mentioned another Holmes brother.  I'm not sure I'd go so far as to say that Jim was Sherlock's long lost twin, but then again, with this show, you never know.
So when might we expect our favorite consulting detective appear on TV again?
The possibility of a date for the series four premiere varies.  Some from the BBC are pushing for a christmas special this year, but if this were the case they probably would have started filming.  Also Steven Moffat said that this was something that can't be rushed.  In other words we might have another long wait before us.  If I had to guess I would say it will probably come out by 2015, for the reason that if they would need to get moving on the 4th if they ever want to get a fifth season out, which Mark Gatiss and Steven Moffat have been discussing, and as much as I hate to think about it: actors do age.  At the same time however, it might be a little too much to expect it by December seeing as how Steve and Mark are pretty occupied with the new series of Doctor Who.  In the mean time I put together a little video for the fun of it based on Moriarty's "return."



Please don't get me wrong I am not a Jim Moriarty fan-girl.  I just recognized the similarities between him and Glados from the game Portal (another fandom of mine), and I thought this would make a good video.



And this weeks bonus:
Guess what's coming out August 1st Marvel fans?
Guardians of the Galaxy!!!
I don't know how I missed this one when I was making my list of movies to see last week, but here it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment